02 May 2016

The Mystery of a Girl and Her Dog

Mystery Photo Monday. Again.


Here's what I've got. A slightly blurry photo of a pleasant looking young woman being jumped upon by a large black dog.



Here's what I know. Pretty much nothing.

The photo border is found in photos that I've identified from both the Dixon and Karvoius sides of the family. The reverse is stamped with the number "3061" which, according to my handy photo log, does not appear on any photos that I have scanned thus far.

The landscape doesn't appear to be particularly familiar. It looks like there are some large buildings in the background. Apartments or factory? I can't really see the dog, so I can't match him up with other dogs in the collection.

As always, if you recognize anything or anyone in this picture feel free to chime in.

No comments:

Post a Comment